knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Monday, December 31, 2007

It's been a long time since my last blog, because my life has been turned upside down. I tragically lost my brother on October 14-
(ironically our fathers birthday). He is the one I mentioned that I wanted to do an art piece on, with his bald head and tattoos. He was just 39 years old, my younger brother. I actually feel the piece missing in my heart for him. So, knitting and all other crafts have been put aside. I was actually making a scarf of Cleckheaton Country Silk yarn for a friend moving to Tahoe when Jack died. I am so finding it so hard to return to the scarf. I cry so much for him, and actually in my heart I feel that I do not want to give the scarf away. I think its cause the scarf is like a time line for when jack was alive and when he was gone. That if I keep the scarf for myself it will hold the time of Jack being alive and Jack being gone. I am not sure on what to do.

I have many projects that I want to start, and Lord knows, I have many that I need to finish. So, this New Year my wish is to start knitting again, and to finish all my UFO's.

I long for a happier year, for Joy to return to my family, and to help heal my missing spot in my heart.

Jack's death was actually the 7th death in our immediate family this year. We have had tragic deaths and illnesses to last me a life time of pain. Please hold me in your prayers, for strength and healing to come to my family this year.

Peace to all and Happy New Year!!! Hug and hold the ones you love with all your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home