knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007


Well call me stupid for starting another project without finishing all the others I have to work on. I found this wonderful crochet pattern at A.C. Moore and thought of my Aunt Gail who just had her room paint this really nice green. So I bought the yarn with my gift certificate and looked all over creation for the pattern book, finally had to order it from Amazon. I started this pattern thinking it would be easy…not! I am getting the hang of it but it’s terminology is different than I am use too or just something I have never come across yet. Anyhow I have another project to work on and Jonathan’s blanket to finish. Today was Jonathan’s very last day of high school! Can’t believe it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home