knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007















Well I have been a little productive in my knitting. I started this scarf in February with a gift certificate from Stitches with Style in Newark, De. And a big YEA! I completed the project in one month! I just love the way this scarf looks with my jean jacket. I did have some times when I needed the assistants of my fellow knitting ladies of the Colonial Knitters Guild.
I am now working on finishing up a baby's blanket by knitting 12x12 different color squares to put together. I am also crocheting a baby blue baby's blanket in a double crochet stitch, its boring looking so far . But I will finish it and show pictures later. I need something more fun to work on, maybe I should start my first sweater.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Charlie Barber said...

You are amazing! Tremendously talented.
I enjoy your posts.

8:55 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home