knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007



My birthday has come and gone …. I was totally spoiled by my family and friends! Just look at what wonderful gifts I received from my kids, my mother and all my coworkers!! Everyone gave me so many wonderful gifts at work! I got a rose bush & cutting board from Anette, a A.C. Moore card from Iona. Lisa gave me the new Paula Deen book and Linda gave me a EBay business book and MILKY WAYS! I could have killed her! Ed totally surprised me with my favorite DVD and movie book and a DVD collection of the Three Stooges!!! I totally loved it! LOL, See about a month ago I had to take Jonathan to the medical emergency for a bad strep. So while we were waiting they had the three stooges on the TV. which I know are just totally silly! Anyhow it was the one where the lion in running loose on the train and is licking Moe's foot and then Moe slaps Shemp who it sleeping at the other end of the bunk....Well I was belly laughing in the office like an idiot and Jonathan was totally embarrassed. This man sitting across from me was trying not to laugh until I let it out we where all laughing! I just love the stooges! But come to find out Lisa…the little tricky one was the one who actually was the shopper for the gift from ED! LOL I should have know since I do his shopping for the others in the office…I am dince! My boys gave me jewelry and my mother gave me the pizzelle iron for those wonderful cookies. My hubby had beautiful yellow roses sent to me at work plus also that wonderful doll with her tongue sticking out. This makes turning 41 a little easier! Then the next day coming in to work Stacey gave me a neat set of beads and jewerly making stuff along with a how to booklet! And daffodils flowers from Linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home