knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Well my oldest is graduating high school in 27 days!!! Which means that I have to finish a blanket I started for Jonathan when he was 9 years old!!! The joke has been that I will finish the blanket by the time he is in college. Well I have to say that I never really thought I would take this long to get it done, but it has!! Where has the time gone from not finishing the blanket to where my now 6’2 son has grown up and up! So I have pulled this out to finish for him. The colors are from the Dallas Cowboys and the pattern is a shell crochet. Jonathan laughed yesterday when he saw me working on this just knowing I have a deadline to meet! Damn!! My little boy is graduating!!