knitzee all the time

Knitting and crocheting in Newark Delaware.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Middletown, Delaware, United States

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wow! times sure gets by ya fast. I have been very busy in the past months with painting my craft room and getting it organized with all my stash and patterns. I also want to make it a cozy place to get away to knit or crochet. I have also been working on making some jewelry, basically for friends at work but I do need to start making some to see if I could sell it for charity causes. I like making earrings and book markers everything else seems a little time consuming to me.
I am still working on many projects...started to put the square blanket all together when I realized that I had been stitching up the sides wrong! So now I have to take nine squares apart...needless to say that is sitting in the corner out of frustration. The green striped blanket I am stuck cause I just do not understand the pattern...so I need to consult with a crocheter to help me.

Right now I have a scarf on the needles for a coworker who is leaving to move to Tahoe. I am using a Cleckheaton Country Silk yarn which is really nice to work with I just love the feel of it. The scarf is coming out really nice, I think he will like it. But I have to say it was hard finding a nice pattern for a man's scarf. I just used a stole pattern and just changed the width for a scarf. His last day is Oct 18th, so I better finished this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home